9.22.2011

ModadelaMode magazine is out - and Pebelle's "Le Boudoir" series & an interview is in!!!

The world has a new magazine: Moda de la Mode from the UK was just recently published for the first time.
Included is an interview with Pebelle and the photo-series of my "Le Boudoir" socks, which were taken by Michele Pauty in the wonderful location of vintage wonder woman Conny- Das Wiener Zimmer.
Check out the online issue with klicking on the magazine front below:


Die Welt hat ein neues Magazin: Moda de la Mode aus der UK hat gerade seine erste Ausgabe publiziert. Mittendrin ist ein Interview mit Pebelle und die Fotoserie meiner "Le Boudoir" Socken, welche von Michele Pauty in der wunderschönen Location des Vintage wonder womans Conny- dem Wiener Zimmer aufgenommen wurde. Hier die Online Ausgabe, die man durch Anklicken des Magazincovers durchblättern kann:

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.