1.19.2011

Die Befristeten (the numbered) in pictures: Pebelle costume design

All pics by SU REITER

Here's a first glimpse of the costumes I have been working on for Theater Spielraum.
The main costume concept was to create a unform for individuals, which is an antagonism but with dyeing, we found, it's possible.

If you haven't read it yet, you should and if you live in Vienna or close by: come and see it- it's on untill 26th of February from Tuesday to Saturday.


production: Nicole Metzger & Peter Pausz
stage design: Matthias Krische
starring: Karoline Gans, Christian Kohlhofer, Matthias Messner,
Stephanie-Christin Schneider, Sabrina Rupp











No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.