6.02.2012

REHEARSING is the best part of it

Yesterday we spend all afternoon rehearsing for our tonight's show "Ex and Hopp"!!!
We had soo much fun, I couldn't believe it. And I am so grateful to have found expressive and real nice people, that are free and willing to perform with all of their heart.
It's going to be so much fun, so if you're free and wanna enjoy some music, performance, hearts and colours along the wonderful urban area of the "Donaukanal", then pass by!
Start: 9 pm, main stage, Salztorbrücke

***

Gestern haben wir den ganzen Nachmittag damit verbracht, für die heute "Ex und Hopp" Show zu proben. Wir hatten unglaublich viel Spass und ich bin extrem dankbar, dass wir so viele expressive und wirklich nette Leute gefunden haben, die von ganzem Herzen frei und willig performen.
Es wird lustig werden, wenn Ihr also Musik, Performance, Herzen und Farben mögt, dann kommt zum wunderbar-urbanen Areal am Donaukanal!
Start: 21 Uhr, Hauptbühne, Salztorbrücke

Impressions from our rehearsal / Impressionen unserer Probe:








And if you wonder where the magic is going to happen, check out the map:


View Larger Map

1 comment:

  1. Schade dass ich nicht dabei sein kann. Wuensch Dir viel Erfolg!
    Lg sandra

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.