8.06.2011

Outfit of the day- my granddad's pair of braces

As my granddad died I collected a lot of memorabila from his apartment to save it- amongst it this lovely pair of braces.
After years now of watching out for the right person to get it and appreciates this little treasure I finally found one.
Dirk from Berlin, he's the perfect canditate- and he was so nice to send me this lovely image of his.



Nach dem Tod meines Großvaters habe ich all seine Erinnerungsstücke aus der Wohnung geholt und in Sicherheit gebracht- darunter auch dieses wunderbare Paar Hosenträger.
Jahrelang auf der Suche nach dem perfekten Träger, der diesen kleinen Schätz auch den nötigen Respekt entgegenbringt habe ich endlich jemanden gefunden.
Dirk aus Berlin ist der perfekte Kandidat - und er war auch so nett mir dieses tolle Foto zu schicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.