8.05.2011

Outfit of the day - tartan vs tie dye

I adore elder ladies- don't ask me why.
I suppose it's their history, their realm of experience that surrounds them like an invisible curtain.
And their, sometimes, mouth opening styling decisions. I don't mean that in a bad way- seeing grans like this one simply makes me smile and feel good.
I had to capture her secretly as she brings on the brilliant combi of tartan and tie dye!!!




Ich bewundere ältere Damen- fragt mich nicht warum.
Ich nehme an es ist ihre Geschichte, ihre Erfahrungswelt, die sie umgibt wie ein unsichtbarer Vorhang.
Und ihre Stylingentscheidungen, die, manchmal, meine Lippen nach unten klappen lassen. Das ist nicht böse gemeint, Omas wie diese zu sehen entlocken mir ein Lächeln und ich fühle mich gut.
Diese musste ich heimlich fotografieren, sie rockt den Schottenkaro vs. Batik Style einfach genial!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.