3.25.2011

DIVA magazine @SamstagShop "Sekt&Shopping" session

Diva, one of Austrias big fashion magazines teamed up with SAMSTAG shop in Vienna to host a "Sekt&Shopping" event last week.
The shop opened up at 6 pm to give it's guest the opportunity to shop, chat with participating designers and slurp a bit of that magnificient sparkling wine.
It was the first real warm evening of this year so it was fairly busy and from what my spies told me it lasted untill midnight!
Here are some impressions of that night- taken by Serena Valeruz- which I introduced a couple of weeks ago (La vita é bella) !


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.