3.12.2011

Meet & Greet with Pebelle - this Tuesday!


This month's issue of DIVA

DIVA Magazin, one of Austria's leading fashion magazines invites to a very special shopping evening this Tuesday.
Hosted at one of my favourite stockists SAMSTAG Shop in Margarethenstrasse, 1040 Vienna.



Along with designs of Hartmann/Nordenholz, House of the very island, NonbyKim, Superated, Eva Blut and many many more, Samstag also stocks my latest works, which will include Pebelle knit cardigans.
Here's a little sneak preview of how the design looks like:



The shopping event starts at 8:00 pm- so when you wanna chill and shop after a hard day of work and have a glass of champagne while you make your round through the shop- be there!

Some of the designers, including myself will be there to have a chat with!

So, heere's how to get there:


Größere Kartenansicht

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.