5.30.2011

Outfit of the Day




I was a very lucky girl today stumbling upon this lady!

That's why I chose it to be my outfit of the day, this lady just made me smile.
Not because I laughed ABOUT her but because her own unique way showed some creativity and obviously the " I don't care what you think about me"-Attitude impressed me a lot.

The tie dye dress obviously made me look- but the thing that really impressed me:
The HAT!!!
Made out of a blue plastic Ikea Bag, with a fine scarf wrapped around and a dandelion stuck inside to give it a floral note.

It took me a while sneaking around her to take that image.

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.