5.20.2011

Tara Thornton in Pebelle




I said it alreay but will say it again untill the new season of HBO's True Blood will be out and about- then u can force me to shut the fuck up.

I had the honour to create a series of tops to be used within the new season, so far I have a def. fix for Tara to be wearing one in episode 5- let's all cross our fingers that there will be use for more of them. I love the series so it is a special heart-interest for me to be able to participate in this tiny little appearance.
So if you haven't seen it yet, here's a still of the bit that is showing so far!
Premiere: 26th of June, HBO

3 comments:

  1. I'm green with envy - mich frisst der neid!!! you so deserve it!!! congrats!!!! unf*ing believable!!! this is even better than a fashion spread in ELLE! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god, that is sooooo cool!!!!!!!!!
    I'm so happy for you!!
    This is my favorite tv show and now I have even more reasons to anxiously look forward to the next season :.)))

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.