1.01.2011

We just made it into the new century!



So, another year's gone and I do hope everyone had a nice start and is full of blooming ideas and visions for 2011.

I am full of news and am sure this blog will be updated much more this month. The series "the fellowship of Pebelle" will also present much more characters, so stay in touch.

Above you'll find the newest images of my work, also published in MFmagazine, were you will also find an interview with me- the last one of 2010.

Here's the link: http://musicfashionmagazine.com/read/pebelle/000203

Can you glimpse the letters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Vienna, Austria
Call me a tie dye punk. I live my passion for manipulating textiles and my love for arts, music, pop culture, literature & fashion. It all comes together within my label.